Monday, November 30, 2009

Review war


SO...I posted a review of an establishment I visited, and I initially published it using friendly terms such as 'obese', 'posterchild for diabetes and hypertension', and 'sassy black women's conference'. I'm a very observant person and just so happened to have posted a comment about one employee having a mustache. Oh what? Now I'm the mean one? Your the woman walking around with a rug on your upper lip--you know it's there, I know it's there--but I'm the mean one if I comment on it. No ma'am, YOU are the mean one, for having a mustache on your face and forcing everyone to look at it. I mean c'mon! I have chin hair, but I don't have the audacity to wear it out in public like a badge of honor. If I don't shave my legs, I don't walk around in shorts looking like I've got fuzzy leg warmers on, and then get indignant if you notice. If you want to lie to yourself and act like it's not there, that's fine. But don't expect me to lie to you as well. How selfish some people can be.

And just another thing...it's not slander if it's true. And that sasquatch on your face can attest to it. Take me to court and I'll subpoena that lip yeti you've got to testify.


Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment